The Spokane Belt is a certified NFPA 1983:2017 Fire Resistance (FR) Escape Belt. It is easy to use and makes an outstanding multi-function firefighter escape belt.
The additional floating NFPA Attachment point provides additional options for connecting a bailout system.
The patented Multi-Use Strap™ can be added, and functions as a NFPA ladder strap, a one leg harness, and various RIT and victim carries/drags. The Spokane series is constructed with double layered Kevlar®, and comes standard with two (2) attachment points, one slides to any position on the belt.
- NFPA Escape
- Ambidextrous design (left or right handed)
- Single point forward pull adjustment
- Double layered Kevlar construction
- UL rated proof tested buckles
- Two (2) Standard NFPA attachment point
- Optional rearward NFPA positioning point