1. Customer must contact SeaWestern within thirty days (30) days of delivery to receive a Return Authorization Number. All returns received without a Return Authorization number will be held up for processing. Except for defective items:
A. Products that have been used, worn, laundered, altered or soiled are non-returnable;
B. Personalized garments (e.g., with names, letters, or heat transfer emblems) are non-returnable;
C. Custom manufactured, custom sizes, made-to-order and special cut products are non-returnable. This includes hemmed pants;
D. Products that have been discontinued or redesigned are non-returnable;
E. Boots that have been worn are non-returnable;
2. Returns must have prior approval from SeaWestern and have an RMA associated.
3. Returns items must have original tags and packaging.
4. Return of stock items are subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee plus any applicable shipping charges.
5. Return of items not in stock or special order items are subject to a restocking fee of up to twenty five percent (25%) plus any additional shipping charges.