The Apache harness is a certified NFPA 1983:2017 Fire Resistance (FR) Class II harness. The harness is lightweight and self-adjusting. This patented adjusting method is a feature unique to the design.
The Apache harness is constructed with 100% Kevlar® webbing, and comes standard with two attachment point/positioning points for bailout and/or connecting a NFPA ladder hook.
The Apache harness is available in two multi-sized options. Regular fits 28” to 42”, large fits up to 54” waists.
- NFPA FR Class II harness
- 2 NFPA Attachment/Positioning Points
- Auto tightening of leg straps when A-frame is deployed
- 2 rear adjusting buckles that are designed to slide at 2500lbs (shock absorbers)
- O-Ring design to stretch at 3000lbs (shock absorber)
- Break-away at 3000lbs Kevlar strap on the A-Frame