See more. Breathe easier. Introducing the 3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator. The new face of firefighting.
Designed using a platform approach, the 3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator incorporates the latest technology to enhance situational intelligence in a customizable solution. Featuring a wider field of view to see more and a new regulator design to breathe easier, the Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator delivers the key performance qualities to help meet the changing needs of today’s firefighter.
- Wider Field of View – Helps to improve situational awareness
- Single Reflex Face Seal – Designed for enhanced comfort and easier donning
- Removable 5-Point Head Harness – Helps provide secure fit while minimizing adjustment during donning and easily removable for cleaning
- Dual Voicemitters – Enhanced voice transmission ̶ exceeds Speech Transmission Index (STI) requirements for NFPA 1981
- PPE Interface – Face seal provides wider landing area with ridges to help improve interface with protective hood
- Modular Design – Enables future upgradeability, improves serviceability and provides a platform for use across multiple respiratory applications
- Enhanced Breathability – Helps reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies
- Enhanced Communications – Reduced frequency Vibralert helps improve two-way radio communications
- Auto Air-Saver – Simplifies operation and helps to prevent inadvertent air loss during removal from the facepiece
- Expanded Heads-Up Display – New status icons provide visual alerts to SCBA wearer for electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR), EVAC and System Integrity Alarm (when using Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA configured with SEMS II Pro Wireless SCBA Telemetry)
- External “Buddy” Lights – Assist with remote identification of a user’s SCBA air remaining
- Recessed Heads-Up Display – Helps improve downward view through facepiece
- Quarter-Turn Design – Provides secure connection to the facepiece
- Vibralert End-of-Service-Time Indicator (EOSTI) – Audible and tactile low air warning for immediate recognition on the fireground
- Air Spray Bar – Provides separate inhalation air path and helps to reduce fogging during use
- Approved with the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, compliant to the NFPA 1981 Standard on Open-Circuit Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus for Emergency Services, 2018 Edition
- Approved with select Air-Pak SCBA models compliant to the 2013 edition and 2007 edition of NFPA 1981
3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece Bid Specifications
Building on the proven, trusted performance of the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, the Vision C5 facepiece provides further enhancements to cleanability and comfort. A removable head harness allows for easy cleaning to assist with exposure reduction, while a single reflex face seal is designed for enhanced comfort and easier donning.
The 3M Scott E-Z Flo C5 Regulator provides enhanced breathability, helping to reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies. An auto air-saver simplifies operation and helps to prevent inadvertent air loss during removal from the facepiece, and a reduced frequency Vibralert helps to improve two-way radio communications. Incorporating an expanded heads-up display with new status icons, visual alerts are provided to the SCBA wearer for electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR), EVAC and system integrity alarm, when using the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA configured with SEMS II Pro Wireless SCBA Telemetry.
3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece Brochure
3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece FAQ
3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece with RDI Brochure